Sunday, December 25, 2011

My 1 year beef accretion and weight accretion anatomy transformation afore and after


click4muscle.com My website - tomstraining.bravehost.com Ebook - www.myebook.com - advice I have picked up from training + my routines, excercises, my diet, advice/info on everything to do with gaining muscle mass. I have come a fair way wince the video and continue to improve. Thankyou for all your comments and advice! click4muscle.com - I myself have used this website and learnt so much. There is a heap of useful info from one of the most inspiring bodybuilders I know of! Check out his site and packages available. Cheers all. So about me.... I have always been real skinny my whole life....like only weighing around 52kg. I bought a bench press which i worked out on for around a year and then joined the gym...around 1/2 through my photo's. I did my hsc so some weeks i couldnt train. The reason I have posted this video is for both positive feedback and helpful tips, not to try n show off, but puely so I can both help and learn from others. I am not 'big' and wouldn't compare myself to alot of people/weight lifters. Just showing small changes over the year so far :DI have always had an ectomorph body type and have been really light my whole life so tips on nutrition especially would be awesome. Also some info on compound excercises would be awesome. These photo's are here to be seen and positively criticised and I would love to have some tips and pointers on mass gaining. Anything from excercises, routines to nutrition to protein. So please don't criticise in term of ...

Petsafe Invisible Fences Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links